Karunguru Coffee Tours invites all domestic and international tourists to come and experience a different side of Kenya, a side that Kenya is famous for, a side that boosts the Kenyan economy. Here is an experience of Kenya's black gold; Kenyan coffee!
We welcome you to the Karunguru Estate Coffee Farm for a coffee tour that will take you through the journey that coffee has to go through before getting to your cup!
The coffee tour includes:
- A short welcome with a very short introduction into the process of coffee.
- Go outside in our lush gardens for a coffee tasting experience.
- Tour around our farm to various sites which are synonymous with the coffee process from the young seedling to the parchment grading process to the drying of the coffee
- Welcome to a 3 course buffet style lunch with a drink that you can enjoy at the 1928 ballroom.
- After this you can buy an array of items from our farm, Coffee, Jam, Honey and Coffee Soap at very affordable Prices!
Tour with Lunch Costs
- Citizens : KES 3,500 person.
- Residents : KES 3,500 per person.
- Non-residents: USD 45.00 per person.
- Time : 1100hrs - 1500hrs
Tour without Lunch
- Citizen: KES.1,500 per person.
- Residents : KES 2,000 per person.
- Non-residents: USD 25.00 per person
3 Packages available
There are no deals in this category at the moment.